Treatment for Scabies
- Lindane lotion is used to treat infections caused by Sarcoptes Scabiei (Itch Mite).
Method of Use:
- Apply a sufficient amount of lindane lotion once on dry skin from the neck down and rub well. After 8 to 12 hours, rinse with enough water.
- All the patient clothes, sheets and towels should be washed with hot water.
- Avoid contact with the mouth and eyes due to the toxicity of the drug.
- Avoid taking the drug on open wounds, scratches and cuts.
- All family members of the patient should be treated at the same time.
- This medicine is for external use.
- Keep away from children.
- Dry and cool your skin if you have taken a bath, before using the medicine.
- Use freshly washed and dried clothes to prevent re-contamination.
Use of other skin products such as creams, lotions, ointments or oils simultaneously with this drug, may increase the skin absorption of lindane.