Coal Tar 5%
Tarosis® lotion prevents skin itching, burning, redness, peeling associated with psoriasis and helps to treat and improve it.
Method of Use:
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Wash the affected area well before use.
- Massage the medicine on the affected area two to three times a day, using a cotton cloth.
- To use this product in any other way, consult your doctor.
When you use Tarosis® lotion:
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, rinse thoroughly with water.
- During the treatment period, use an emollient (or Dermin® Emollient Hand Cream) to soften the skin of the affected area.
- After taking the medicine, keep the applied area away from sunlight.
- If you do not get better after using this product regularly or if the condition worsens, stop the treatment and consult a doctor.
- Keep out of the reach of children, if swallowed, immediately refer to emergency and poison control centers.
- This medicine is for external use only. It is flammable so keep it away from fire and flame.
- Close the lid tightly after using the medicine.
- In case of simultaneous use with other topical drugs, inform your doctor.
- Do not use for long-term use without consulting a doctor.
- Do not use this product inside or around the rectum, genital or groin area, except after consulting a doctor. Be sure to consult your doctor if you want to use it in different areas of the body.
- Protect from freezing
- Store at a temperature below 30°C
- This product is flammable, keep away from heat and flame
- Keep out of reach of children